Who to Call in an Emergency Involving (or Suspected to Involve) Radioactive Materials
- Call local law enforcement or fire department (or 911).
- Stay away from suspected item/area.
Licensee, Law Enforcement and Fire Departments Calls for Assistance
- Illinois Emergency Management Agency (217) 785-0600 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) Radiological Duty Officer on-call
- Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) 1 (800) 782-7860
Emergency Training Information
- Illinois Department of Public Health - Bioterrorism Preparedness